Karachi medical & Dental College (KMDC) Karachi Admission in Postgraduate Residency in FCPS Orthodontics for session 2015-2019
Applications are invited from the Dental Graduates for the admission in the Post-Graduate Residency in FCPS (Orthodontics) for academic session 2015 at Karachi Medical & Dental College, KMC. The department is recognized for MCPS & FCPS by the College of Physician & Surgeons of Pakistan.
- Applicant must hold BDS Degree from PMDC recognized institution
- Valid PMDC registration as Dental practitioner.
- One (01) year House Job in PMDC recognized institution.
- Must have cleared FCPS Part-I in relevant specialty.
- Karachi Domicile.
- Applicant must submit the letter of intent along with photocopies of all relevant documents.
- In service candidates will have to obtain no objection certification from their employer, failing which the application will not be accepted.
- Last date for submission of applications is 10th January, 2015 in Principal Secretariat, Karachi Medical & Dental College. Block-M, North Nazimabad, Karachi-74700.
- Entrance Test will be conducted on 20th January, 2015 at Karachi Medical & Dental College.
- No separate call letter will be issued for entry test.
- Selection of candidates will be according to availability of slot and merit.
(Professor Waqar Hussain Kazmi),
M.D, MS (TUFTS, BOSTON)
Principal & Chairman Academic Council
Karachi Medical & Dental College, KMC
Karachi Metropolitan Corporation