Haaga-Helia University Entrance Exam Sample Questions 2022-2023 & Answers
Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences has several degree programmes, including business, hospitality, sports, and IT. The entrance exams may vary depending on the programme you are applying for. Generally, the entrance exams consist of multiple-choice questions, short essay questions, and possibly a personal interview. The exams are designed to test your knowledge and skills in the field of study you are interested in.
BITE Entrance Examination, Example format and questions
Entrance examination information and example: International Business
The International UAS exam is an online exam that consists of multiple-choice questions and short essay questions. The exam is designed to test your knowledge and skills in the field of study you are interested in. The exam is typically divided into several sections, each covering a different area of the subject.
The exam may cover a range of topics such as:
- International business environment
- Accounting and finance
- Human resource management
- Information systems and technology
Here are some sample questions that you may encounter in the International UAS exam:
- What are the key factors to consider when developing a global marketing strategy?
- What is the difference between a tariff and a quota?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing?
- What are the key elements of a business plan?
- How do cultural differences impact international business operations?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.