Wayne State Application Fee Waiver for Wayne State University College of Nursing
Wayne State University is pleased to announce that the application fee has been waived for the winter 2024, spring/summer 2024, and fall 2024 terms for the Wayne State University College of Nursing. This means that you can apply to the College of Nursing without having to pay the $50 application fee.
To be eligible for the application fee waiver, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be a first-generation college student
- Be a Pell Grant recipient
- Be a military service member or veteran
- Be a member of a minority group
- Be a recipient of a federal work-study grant
- Be a resident of Michigan
To apply for the application fee waiver, you must submit the following documentation:
- A copy of your most recent official transcript
- A copy of your FAFSA award letter
- A copy of your military or veteran discharge papers (if applicable)
- A copy of your minority group identification (if applicable)
- A copy of your work-study award letter (if applicable)
- A copy of your Michigan residency documentation (if applicable)
You can submit your application fee waiver request online at the Wayne State University website.
How to Apply
To apply to the Wayne State University College of Nursing, you must first create an account in the NursingCAS application system. You can find the NursingCAS application system here:
Once you have created an account, you can start your application. You will be asked to provide information about your education, work experience, and extracurricular activities. You will also be asked to submit letters of recommendation and transcripts.
The deadline to apply to the Wayne State University College of Nursing is March 1, 2024.
- You can apply to multiple programs through NursingCAS.
- You can save your application and return to it later.
- You must use the same login information to apply to any program in NursingCAS.
If you have any questions about the application process, please visit the NursingCAS Applicant Help Center.
Dates and Deadlines
Deadlines vary by program, so please make sure to check the websites for your programs of interest to verify. Program and scholarship deadlines are also available on the application portal. Please note, application deadlines are set to Eastern Time (ET) and will close at midnight ET the date of the deadline.